Yes, another belated 2009 post--deal with it. It took us this long to recover from seeing a ridiculous number of shows in Edinburgh during the Fringe Festival. But we did do a few other things there.
5) The chocolate ice cream in the farmer's market in the shadow of Edinburgh castle. Most amazing EVER.
4) Vittoria's--an amazing Italian restaurant near our rented flat. I think we ate there 5 times in a week, and rushed to eat there one last time when we returned the rental car.
3) Valvona and Crolla--a great Italian deli. (Notice a theme? Apparently the thriving Italian community in Edinburgh largely started with folks from one village in Italy nearly a century ago.)
2) Snip & Sip--the Hair and Vodka Salon, professional cuts with a shot of vodka.
1) A Pub's "Mantle Meat Feast Mega Burger"--buffalo burger, with bacon, cheese and HAGGIS!